March 20, 2008

Sexy Vendor

I went to the supermarket on my lunch break to pick up a few things. As I turned a corner, I caught sight of a vendor (you know, the people from various companies that send their own people to stock their merchandise) crouched down, putting some boxes of her product on the bottom shelf of the display. Before someone stepped between us to block my view, I had about a half-second to realize two things: she had a nice body, and I think that was part of a g-string peaking out above the waistband of her blue pants.

But before I could be totally sure, that person interrupted my line of sight, and by the time they moved on, the woman was standing again, so I didn't get a chance to investigate further.

That was such a nice deviation from the normal (male) vendors I see in grocery stores.

No comments: