March 18, 2008

Casual Friday

I step out of my office and stop when I look up from the papers I was going to have Stephanie make copies of.

"What are you doing?" I ask, aware that my dick is beginning to harden. Wearing boxers, the thick ridge would be noticeable in seconds. But I don't care.

"You said Fridays are Casual Days." She kicks her red panties aside as she puts her feet on the floor and stands up.

"By 'casual' I meant jeans. Not this." I gesture to her current state of dress.

"I'm sorry," she says as she saunters over to stand in front of me. "Don't you like how I'm dressed?"

"It's not a matter of taste," I reply, my voice quavering as her breasts sway with each step. "It's not appropriate for the workplace."

"Maybe we should go in your office, then." She brushes past me with a smooth smile on her lips, but no before she squeezes the thick pole tenting the front of my pants. After a moment, I follow.

No comments: