April 21, 2008

The Weekend

Man, it's been a long week. I've been putting in long hours at work, and haven't gotten nearly enough sleep.

I did manage to make it out to a bar Saturday night, though; first time I've been to a bar in a long, long time, actually. Drinking isn't really my thing, but every once in a while I like to get out of the house. Surprisingly, there weren't very many good looking girls at the one place we went. Some might have been cute, were it not for the drunken stupor. I have to say, though, that the girl going around with the Jell-O shots and Jaegerbombs had a nice rack. She was a little heavier than I tend to like but the view just above the tray was nice enough.

Anyway, I don't really have a story or anything here; I just wanted to type something up so I stay connected, you know?

So, here's a picture of what I did not see at the bar.

1 comment:

143Records said...

Appreciate you bloggging this