April 3, 2008

Diving Back In

In my previous post, Though We've Never Met, I talked about ERP (erotic roleplay). That post stirred up enough memories that I did a bit of perusing the Interwebs, and found Darknest Fantasy Erotica.

According to their main page, [Darknest is a] community devoted to fantasy erotica including W0rld 0f W4rcr4ft [sic] and Final Fantasy 11.

I play World of Warcraft, so this appealed to me quite a bit. I looked over the site and found quite a lot of good stuff there. It's all user-generated. There are comics, fan-art, stories, and roleplaying. A lot of it. And of course, with any user-generated content, there are some pretty - I don't want to say bad, but they're definitely not professional - and there are some that are really good.

I went into the forums, created a username, and browsed some of the posts. There's one forum that serves as a dating service, where users can post want ads, basically. You can make a post saying what and who you're looking for, and (hopefully) others will answer your post.

I've met a few people through the Booty Bay Dating Service, and I've had some enjoyable roleplays, both in-game and through IMs.

I'd like to talk about cybersex and ERP, but it'll have to wait for another post.

No comments: