March 24, 2008

Though We've Never Met

Paths Cross

Several years ago, I started visiting a message board. It was an erotic roleplaying, or ERP, board. And yes, by "erotic" I mean cyb0rz. Each person would have one character (some had 2 or 3) that they RPed. The board had a theme, and the posters would start storylines in which different characters would participate.

I admit, not many of the threads had what you might call "plot", but what they lacked in actual storytelling, they made up for it with the sheer hotness of the sex.

Some people came and went, but there was kind of a core of posters, myself included. What was great about it was that I was the only male in this core of about 6 people. That means my character got a LOT of pussy.

After a while, a new participant with a new character showed up. We didn't hook up at first; I think we just kept missing each other. It doesn't matter. When our characters did finally meet up, there was a strong attraction right off the bat. They got along well. Which is to say their sex was very, very hot, and very long, and our characters liked to fuck each other whenever possible. She - let's call her Mya - quickly became my favorite poster.

Over the next few months, while our characters were fucking each other's brains out in every position and location imaginable, the board's politics started to make it unpleasant to visit.

Without getting into any of that drama, suffice it to say that Mya and I stopped visiting the site. I should also add that Mya and I had become friends outside of the virtual world our imaginations fornicated in. So, when the message board collapsed, we kept in contact via email.

We talked about our lives, and whatever else, but we also continued our roleplaying. We no longer used the characters we'd created for the message board, however. Instead, we would make up stories, and she would write from one of the person's point of view, and I would write from the other person's. We'd email these passages back and forth, adding to these stories, some with more than 50 emails.

Blurred Lines

I don't really know when or how it happened, but the veil separating imagination from reality began to dissolve. After sharing in imaginary sexual situations with Mya for so long, we became familiar with each other's real sexualities. She learned what kind of things got me really fired up, and I learned what got her moist. We talked about our past sexual escapades, and our mutual openness. I learned that she loves sex and likes to fuck as often as possible, she likes to give blowjobs and have her hair pulled while she's being fucked doggy style. She learned similar things about me.

As always, our emails drifted toward sex, even if they began with the most innocent of intentions. They were about what we wanted to do to each other; how I'd love to suck her tits, how she'd love to swallow my cock, how I would bend her over my desk and fuck her mercilessly, etc. However, the difference between these emails and all our other sexual interactions is that these fantasies and desires weren't being vicariously channeled through imagined characters. We were directly telling each other how bad we wanted to fuck, suck, lick, stroke, and everything else, even saying so much as "I wish you were here so I could..."

Over time, these emails became less frequent. Our lives got busier, and we just didn't have the time to write all this erotica back and forth. However, I still have a strong physical attraction to her, and I miss our correspondences greatly. She stirred up desires and passions in me I've never felt before, and I always knew she was open to raunchy vulgarity. Nothing was ever inappropriate. I could send her an email out of the blue saying that I had a huge erection, and she would reply with a list of ways she could relieve me of it.

I still go back occasionally and read some of our old email threads, in the hope of renewing some of the feelings they invoked.

One-Afternoon Stand

I don't know if she's ever given any serious thought to the things we say to each other in our emails, but I have.

I can't speak for her, but I feel that she and I have a connection. That connection includes friendship and platonic caring, but it also includes a desire for a face-to-face meeting, and the hopes that our emails aren't "Just Talk." I want to do the things we've talked about in our stories and emails. I want to lick her pussy. I want to titty-fuck her. I want her to suck my dick. I want her to ride me in the back seat of my car. I want her to jerk me off in a dark movie theater. I want to do so many things.

Unfortunately, we live several states away from each other. She used to live an hour or so from where I live now, though that was years before I moved here. We're also each in our own relationships.

I don't want to take her from her current S.O., nor do I want to leave mine for her. I don't want to ruin any families or lives. I just want her to see how much I've enjoyed our friendship over the last few years, and how much she's inspired me.

If she ever comes back to her old home town, I would love to meet her for lunch. If that's all she would want, that's fine. I'll respect her desires, and we could have a wonderful lunch, then go back to our lives.

If she shared even a fraction of the lust I feel, then I could take the afternoon off of work, and we could really get to know each other. Then, once sated, we would depart, and go back to our lives. Our afternoon would be just between the two of us; no one would ever know. Just a one-afternoon-stand, if you will.

No comments: